reflect on this year and manifest what’s next
Things. What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life?
- mental clutter—write more, multitask less
- things clutter—keep purging, keep flying
- fear & worry—write daily, keep choosing to do new scary things, express and explore through writing and art
- indecision—write, and hope that things become clear
- guilt—don’t set myself up for it
- stress—create structure, leave more time between appointments
- envy & jealousy—working on 3-6 will help
- grief—impossible to eliminate, but here’s hoping for a year without more loss— if grief, then write
- pneumonia and/or bronchitis—closely tied to grief: express myself through writing, keep fit, do yoga, meditate, get acupuncture
- negative people—avoid when possible, counteract with compassion
- money issues—closely manage, but let go of 3, 5, 6, 7, & 10.
I would be much more at peace with myself, if I were to eliminate the above.