Weekly goal recap: Goal – Go to bed by 10:30 p.m., get up by 7:15 a.m. every weekday for a month. (This started out as 10:00 p.m. & 6:30 a.m., but I revised it to be a little bit more realistic for my current sleep cycle and commitments.)
- In bed by 12:00 a.m. ish Jan 21, Up at 7:15 a.m. ish Jan 21.
- In bed by 12:00 a.m. ish Jan 20, Up at 7:15 a.m. ish Jan 20.
- In bed by 1:00 a.m. Jan 19, Up at 8:45 a.m. Jan 19.
- In bed by 11:45 p.m.? Jan 17, Up at 8:15 a.m. Jan 18.
- In bed by around midnight Jan 16, Up at 8 a.m. Jan 17.
Radio show prep made for some late nights this week.
Getting up a little early for appointments is not hard. Especially when it’s on a Thursday or Friday, and I know that the weekend’s coming. Problem is, I immediately slip into staying up until 2 or 3 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. I find that I get really sleepy around midnight, but if I don’t go to bed then, I get a second wind and stay up a few more hours. Then, of course, I get up at 11:30 a.m. and it starts all over again. Which makes Sundays way too short.
Weekly goal recap: Goal – Be 15 minutes early for everything for an entire month. This means leaving 1/2 hour early to anything around town.
I’ve improved my habits in this area quite a bit this month. I was a little early for most of my appointments this week.