- Dropped the twins off at school at 8 a.m.
- Went to thestation until 10:15 a.m.
- Took a yoga class
- Got a breakfast burrito
- Went to the station a little before 12:30 p.m.
- Worked furiously on the show with my co-host until 5 p.m., overcoming many stupid computer technical glitches
- Got the show done and uploaded in the nick of time (we talked about “feral” cats and animal consciousness, among other things)
- Drove to the twins’ school
- Watched several volleyball games for 1.5 hours, for 95% of which my step-daughter was on the bench (but hey, I got to meet some moms)
- Stopped at the store to grab some vegan items for my step-daughter’s school backpacking trip tomorrow (Dandies!)—she has to be there at 7 a.m., she informs me after volleyball
- Came home, wolfed some food (thankfully my older step-daughter had made us dinner), supervised cleanup, packing, showers
- Fed the animals
- Checked my school discussion forums
- Blogged: It’s already nearly time for bed