A slow evening at home (that 5 hours of sleep was rough). Made some vegan blueberry pancake comfort food. Took a long hot bath while watching House and had a stack of books for after. Rotating kitties kept me company.
On my reading list this week:
- Wherever You Go, There You Are, Jon Kabat-Zinn
- The Finkler Question, Howard Jacobson (Kindle)
- Unlikely Friendships: 47 Remarkable Stories from the Animal Kingdom, Jennifer Holland
- Kindle library book. I didn’t realize at first that it’s a picture book and that I was missing out: the full color photos on the web are much better
- Among Others, Jo Walton
- The Next Eco Warriors, edited Emily Hunter
- Winter World, Bernd Heinrich (I loved Mind of the Raven).